1. That I will take myself less seriously;
2. That I will play a lot more;
3. That I will work smarter, not harder;
4. That I will commit to “Art Every Day,” no matter the medium, message, or magnitude;
5. That I will practice over and over and over living in this moment, the only moment there is;
6. That I will really hear when I listen;
7. That I will think before I speak;
8. That I will speak less and say more;
9. That I will make peace with myself and the past;
10. That I will fully embrace my creativity without expectation of acknowledgment, judgment, or approval by others.
And that I will blog because I want and need to for myself, and if anyone else happens to stop by to read, comment, or participate on any level, that’s the icing on the cake, or maybe the cake on the plate, or maybe just the sound of the lonely cake plate echoing its emptiness down the highways and byways of time . . .