A late work morning for me, and although I should be writing progress notes and a clinical assessment, I am instead sitting here with a mug of thrice-warmed-over java, waking up, while rectangles of sunlight insinuate themselves through the blind-slats of the living room window.
I’m in the mood for a list.
TOP TEN COOLEST THINGS ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR FRIDAY:
10. It is, in fact, Friday;
9. Da coffee is güd dis mawnin’;
8. I still really like my job;
7. Front yard is exploding with freesia, irises, and tulips;
6. I haven’t mentioned a certain brilliant storyteller/playwright (by name) on this blog for a whole day;
5. If Glenn Beck is now the unofficial spokes-head/figure-piece of the Republican party, then boys’n’ girls, they are circlin’ the drain;
4. National health care legislation signed, and still NO ARMAGEDDON!!!;
3. Just found out that my $7,400-worth of upcoming oral surgery will only set us back $2,369 after insurance’n’ stuff;
2. TWENTY DAYS UNTIL MK!!!; AND
1. TIME FOR ANOTHER MANDALA!!!
Call me a fool, but I’m a happy one . . . trying my best to live in the moment . . .
It’s all ya can do . . .
Peace out, people!